Analogy Rocker chairs provide a limited range
of rocking movement with an ergonomically contoured
polypropylene shell that flexes to accommodate different
body types. The seat shells feature a waterfall front edge
to promote good circulation in the user’s popliteal arches,
lower legs and feet. The chairs also provide an excellent
mid-back support and comfort to users of many sizes.
The seat has contoured wrap-around flexible ribs, which are
dynamically tuned to allow the upper back to flex more easily
than the lower sections, a key to combining comfort and support.
This model also has optional rear bump glides designed for
environments where limited motion may be desired, such as
areas for children with severe integration problems or Autism.
● Warranty: 10 Years
● Seat Height: 12-9/16" H
● Seat Dimensions: 12-1/4" L x 12.5" D
● Back Height: 11.5" H
● Recommended for children ages 3-4
● Limited range rocking provides only subtle rocking movement
● Movement range from "at rest" position:
Approx 4 degrees forward, and approx 10 degrees backward
● Recommended for use on carpeted surfaces only
● An optional felt strip is available for use on tile surfaces
● 2 per carton